With gentle pressure starting at your feet, stroke each area four times in an upward direction.
Find the right curve in the paddle for each area to suit your body shape and follow the steps below in chronological order for best results:
1. CALF: Stroke ankle to knee
2. HAMSTRING: Stroke knee to glute
3. INNER THIGH: Stroke knee to groin
4. OUTER THIGH: Stroke knee to hip
5. TORSO: Stroke downward heart to hip and downside of your hip
6. FOREARM: Stroke wrist to elbow
7. BICEP AND TRICEP: Stroke elbow to shoulder
8. NECK: Stroke collarbone to chin
Don't forget to watch the tutorial video on this page.